We offer more affordable health insurance for employer groups with all the major health insurance companies. Any employer group of one or more employees is eligible for the small and large business plans starting on the first of the month for every month.
We work with Tufts Health Plan, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Aetna Health Insurance Co., Cigna Health Insurance, United Healthcare and Health New England.
Call us today at 617-308-1525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a health insurance quote. Let us know the dates of birth or ages of your employees and your company’s zip code, along with the name of your company or your name if you are self-employed.
Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts have merged into one organization with two business units. Harvard Pilgrim is one of the best run and highest quality independent, non-profit health plans in the country. They offer PPO and HMO plans. Their PPO plans are very competitive with Blue Cross of Massachusetts and offer employers another prestige choice of HMO and PPO group health insurance in Massachusetts and throughout the country.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield is Massachusetts’ oldest and best known health insurance company. It is known for its financial strength, as well as having the largest network of participating doctors and hospitals in the state.
Tufts and Harvard Pilgrim have merged into one organization with two different business units. The service area for Tufts includes all of Massachusetts except for Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. It additionally covers most of Rhode Island, much of Connecticut and parts of New Hampshire, Vermont and New York state. The Tufts provider network has approximately 25,000 physicians and 90 hospitals.
Learn more about Aetna insurance plan options for the following counties in Massachusetts: Worcester, Hampshire, Hampton, Franklin and Berkshire counties.
Do you own or operate a business with 10 or more employees in Massachusetts? Learn more about Massachusetts dental plans, benefits, and options that are available to groups that take one of our PPO health insurance plans.
Delta Dental | Altus Dental | SunLife Dental | Guardian Life Dental
Learn more about group plans for your business or non-profit organization from VSP.
Call 617.308.1525 today to learn more about affordable Massachusetts group health insurance for socially responsible organizations from NASRO – the National Association of Socially Responsible Organizations
NASRO is a socially responsible non-profit association that helps businesses manage their employee benefits risk by offering new employee benefit strategies by viewing all the options, offering the most up-to-date benefit designs and obtaining the most affordable rates possible from health insurance companies and health plans. We help Massachusetts businesses find the most affordable health insurance plans with the best benefits following ethical and socially responsible standards. We provide easy to understand coverage and rate comparisons, transparent plan details, expert advice and quotes at no charge. NASRO is your business consultant that is an independent resource for finding the best health insurance plans that fit your organization’s needs, provides the best value and delivers high quality care from the state’s best health care providers.
- With over 30 years experience in Massachusetts health insurance, NASRO has the administrative experience and technological expertise to help small and large businesses escape from the many layers of complexity of our health insurance system.
- Enrolling in the health plan of your choice over the phone with NASRO is quick and easy.
- NASRO is independent of all health insurance companies and is an advocate only for the employers and their employees who are the health care consumers.
- NASRO is a supporter in 2021 of a wide range of progressive legislation and progressive social movements We welcome the administration of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, as well as the new Democratic Party organized U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives. Having many times visited the U.S. Capital and the Congressional Office Building, we share the seriousness of this moment with our members and support the need for a swift response to protect our county from a new generation of domestic terrorists similar to the Klu Klux Klan and others who have threatened our people and members of Congress in the past.
- NASRO is at the center in the rapidly changing business development of today. Many start-up companies out of MIT and Harvard University have turned to NASRO because of our foundation in social responsibility at a time when many companies have trouble managing their commitments. With NASRO, companies become part of our community with national connections in many large metropolitan areas.
NASRO is a private non-profit service organization with over 30 years of experience serving the community We support Medicare for All as the solution to the unstable and overly complicated health insurance system we have long had to navigate. We offer cost effective group health insurance, and provide choices of truly affordable Massachusetts group health insurance, group dental insurance,, vision insurance and other benefits.
Massachusetts employers of NASRO come from a broad coalition of organizations in industries ranging from biotech, professional services, environmental sciences, non-profits, software developers and more. NASRO offers a simple interactive administrative process that was developed for the benefit of the client, not for the benefit of an insurance company or government agency. We pay close attention to the details and manage every form, question, and regulation to assure your employees are always clear and well-informed about their plans and their options.
NASRO offers employers the choice of physicians and hospitals from Greater Boston, Central Massachusetts, Metro West, the North Shore, the South Shore, Cape Cod and the Islands. We’re here to help make health coverage simpler and more affordable for employers, starting with real choices.
Contact NASRO today to see how we can help you. Call 617-308-1525 or email email@example.com. With the economic crisis threatening the livelihoods and the private health insurance of so many, we welcome calls from groups as small as one who may be confused by the many layers of complexity of our health insurance system.
Request an Employer Group Quote
Please complete the form below to receive additional information.