NASRO Washington D.C. Health Insurance carriers include:
NASRO of Washington D.C. is a private non-profit health insurance co-op working to help people and businesses manage their health care and employee benefits by viewing all their options and choices at the most affordable rates possible.
NASRO of Washington DC is now working with the DC Health Link to provide advice and direction to DC employer groups and individuals. We are registered to conduct all business with the DC Health Link for the benefit of companies, non-profits and individuals who are looking for these services, now that all small businesses under 50 employees and individuals are required to only work with the DC Health Link to secure health insurance. This requirement is effective July 1, 2016.
If you are preparing for your annual health and dental plan renewal, starting a new business. expanding operations in Washington D.C., or just need to lower your monthly health insurance costs then you need to learn more about NASRO. You are not alone, we can help you. We have worked hard for decades to help establish the more humane health care system that Washington D.C. is known for in our region. NASRO is helping to make sure all the health plan options available in the state are communicated professionally. If you have a question or a problem please call us. We can offer advice on a wide range of health care subjects beyond health insurance rates.
NASRO’s Top Rated Washington D.C. Carrier for Individuals and Families
Affordable Quality Dental Insurance with Great Benefits and a Good Choice of Dentists Is Now Available for Employees, Individuals and Families, and Retirees, as well as Employer Groups.
NASRO will help you with every step of the process until your enrollment is accepted. If you have questions about how to determine the best benefit plan, how to answer the questions concerning your medical history or how to coordinate your new coverage with the ending of your old coverage please call NASRO at 617.308.1525 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on other individual and group carriers are listed below.
NASRO Professionals, Non-Profits, Co-ops, and Small Business include:
- Community Builders Worker Cooperative
- International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance
- Jobs with Justice
- Act Blue
- Brighter Days Dog Walking Collective
- Women In Film and Video
- Alliance to Defend Health Care
- Health Care For All
- National Pancreas Foundation
- Working Assets
Health and Dental Rate Information
NASRO is a non-profit Washington D.C. health and dental insurance provider with warm and friendly, professional, person to person service and not with a cold automated system. We provide both the information and the interpretation of what the various benefit plan levels and prices are actually buying, at no additional cost. NASRO Administrators is staffed by Washington D.C. health and dental insurance experts who are available to assist any state resident or organization with direct answers to questions about benefit choices, cost, which Washington D.C. health or dental insurance provider network is best for you or your employees and which are the plans that accept people with pre-existing medical conditions.
Pre-Existing Conditions and Individual Health and Dental Plans
NASRO believes strongly that individuals who need an affordable Washington D.C. health insurance plan that should be provided the right to buy the same plans for the same price as anyone else with their own money. We believe it is a sin for Washington D.C. health insurance companies to resist the change that is coming, that will finally due away with this immoral practice.
NASRO does not yet in Washington D.C. have a group health plan that will accept individuals who have been turned down for coverage but we do have a dental plan that will accept everyone.
- Washington D.C. Health Insurance for Individuals
- Washington D.C. Medicare Supplement Plans
- Washington D.C. Health Insurance for the Self Employed
- Health Insurance for People Moving to Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. Health Insurance for Graduating Students
- Health Insurance for People Coming off COBRA
- Health Insurance for People Who Are Foreign Born
- Health Insurance for Early Retirees under 65
- Washington D.C. Health Insurance for Small Business
- Washington D.C. Health Insurance for Non-Profits
- Washington D.C. Health Insurance for Employees
Types of Washington D.C. Health Insurance Coverage
- Traditional Health Insurance Plans
- Preferred Provider Organization Plans (PPOs)
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Catastrophic Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account Plans ( HSAs )
- Dental Insurance Plans for Individuals
- Vision Insurance Plans
- Long Term Disability Plans
- Short Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Long Term Care Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plans
Benefits You Want In a Washington D.C. Health Insurance Plan
- Out Patient Surgery
- Office Visits
- Well Care
- Emergency Room
- Prescription Drugs
- Lab and X-ray
- Mental Health
Washington D.C. Health Insurance Plan Features Ranked By Importance
- Annual Deductible
- Percent of Expense Paid by Insurance
- Out of Pocket Maximum
- Office Visit Copays
- Annual Out of Pocket
- Total Annual Cost
- Emergency Room Visit
- Prescription Drug Copay
- Lifetime Maximum Coverage
Aetna Provider Directory of Participating Providers and Hospitals Individual Health Insurance Small Group Health Insurance Supplement Plans Contact Us for Plan Details CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Contact Us for Plan Details United Health One Contact Us for Plan Details Group Dental and Vision…
Request an Individual or Family Quote
Please complete the form below to receive additional information.